Ashleigh of Back to Basics speaks to the challenges she faces as a #SelfEmployed small business owner, doing it all herself.
We Specialize in Part-Time Bookkeeping Services:
Part-time bookkeeping is perfect for enterprises that do not need a full-time bookkeeper.We work with small business owners of all shapes and sizes for as little as 4 hours a month.
Your bookkeeper can be very helpful with the following tasks:
- Data entry to enter all bank, credit card, and loan information.
- Payroll entries to record wages, taxes and employer costs.
- Set up Quickbooks correctly to display expenses, assets, liability, and equity.
- Set up Quickbooks to import payroll and banking transactions saving you time and money.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Manage vendor bills and payments.
- Prepare budgets for departments, programs, and the entire company.
- Prepare cash flow statements.
- Help you make better decisions on labor, purchases and major financial decisions.
- Set up payroll.
- Run Payroll.
- Prepare Quarterly Government Forms.
- Pay Commercial Activities Tax.
- Pay Workers Compensation and submit the semi-annual paperwork.
Interim Financial Services:
- Work Part Time in the interim until you hire a full-time bookkeeper
- Work on special projects to help your company grow
- Only pay for the time you need
Where to Find Us:
We have two great locations. One is in Crocker Park in Westlake. The other is off Park East Drive in Beachwood.
Crocker Park Location:
159 Crocker Park Road – Westlake ( At Crocker Park )
2000 Auburn Rd in Beachwood. See the map below: